You can contact Nurse Palmer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (940) 427-2881.
Alvord ISD continues to have good attendance on all three campuses. All AISD employees are working daily to keep your child safe and healthy.
Things to do to help you stay healthy:
• Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash after use.
• Cough in your sleeve.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze.
Alcohol-based hand cleaners are also effective.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs spread that way.
• Try to avoid close contact with sick people.
Students and employees with flu-like symptoms must stay home until those symptoms are gone for at least 24 hours without the use of medicine. Students and employees who develop symptoms at school will be sent home.
The symptoms of (H1N1) swine flu in people are similar to the symptoms of seasonal human flu and include:
• Sore throat
• Body aches
Please read this to find out when to keep your child home from school due to illness:
Read this for information on Bacterial Meningitis. You may also visit the Texas Department of State Health Services HERE for more information.
- SHAC Meeting Minutes 12-16-15
- SHAC Meeting Minutes 2-8-16
- SHAC Meeting Minutes 5-16-16
- SHAC Meeting Minutes 4-24-17
- SHAC Meeting Minutes 5-3-17
- SHAC Meeting Minutes 9-11-17
- SHAC Meeting Minutes 11-16-17
- SHAC Meeting Minutes 2-19-18
- SHAC Meeting Minutes 10-22-18
- SHAC Meeting Minutes 11-15-18
- SHAC Meeting Minutes 4-24-19